Saturday, September 11, 2004

September 11th 2001

It's hard to believe that it's been three years since the attacks on America!

None of us should ever forget what we felt on that terrible day....

I remember where I was when I heard the news, do you?

I was driving home from class and I heard it on the radio. I was just at the intersection of High Point Road and Mackey St right there at Adams Farms in Greensboro!

I immediately started crying as emotion gripped me.... What happened though?

I much like the rest of America have forgotten in a way, and almost become num once again to the potential future attacks on America.

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR BUSH!

Kerry would not be able to make up his mind if we were going to fight or not...

VOTE BUSH, VOTE FOR FREEDOM FROM TERROR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home