Friday, September 03, 2004

Last night a bird flew into my house! lol -))

I had just come home from work, and was trying to unlock the door when the bird just dive bombed my head! The bird landed on my head, then flew into the house!!!!!! lol

Teddysue and the cats immediately started after it, they thought they had some food! lol

My mother, father, and myself spent a long time chasing after the bird trying to get it out of the house before the animals made a dinner out of the poor bird. We were never able to capture it, and it found a good hiding spot and stayed put for the entire night.

This morning, my father went to let Teddysue outside and the bird saw day light and made a bee line for the outdoors! lol Teddysue of course chased it, but didn't get it... lol

Isn't that wild? You should have seen it going on last night, it was sooooooo funny!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home